Sous Chef required for a fantastic, modern, fine dining country lodge outside of Birmingham. This opportunity is suitable to any candidate who has cooked to at least Senior Chef De Partie / sous level in a 2 rosette or Michelin kitchen and feels ready to commit to stepping up to their first senior sous chef role.
– A well renowned, modern fine dining restaurant
– Excellent supplier relationships and seasonal produce, plenty of time and top quality equipment to produce brilliant, creative dishes
– Modern attitude towards work-life balance
– Opportunities to learn from the best as well as to train new talent
– Part of a growing company with opportunities to progress
– This role is open to candidates from strong Chef De Partie to Senior Sous chef level
– Must exhibit high standards and set an example at all times
– Must show a genuine passion for their work and encourage this from your team
– Must show an understanding of managing a kitchen for both food quality and profit
– Must show confidence working on all sections
– Meals on duty
If you like the sound of this opportunity and would like to be considered for the role or roles like it in the future, apply now with an up to date CV.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job