We are looking for….
Job Title: Sous Chef
Location: London (Hammersmith)
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – 5 days out of 7
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Sous chef to be based within a prestigious location in the Hammersmith area. You will report into the General Manager and work alongside the Head Chef with a large team of chefs and catering staff. Day to day the role involves you cooking quality food, from fresh seasonal ingredients with a street food twist and supporting with the running of the unit. You will be responsible for producing healthy, quality meals for the staff onsite for the prestigious restaurant and hospitality, managing the kitchen and brigade as well as managing the margin and costs onsite.
We are ideally looking for a Sous Chef or Head Chef with a background from a Business and Industry site. The site is open Monday – Friday and the working hours are 7:00am to 15:30pm – however some flexibility will be needed as there may be some unsociable hours at the weekend and evenings for occasional functions.
What we are looking for?
– A background within Business and Industry Catering as a Sous Chef/ Head Chef or equivalent
– A passion for preparing and cooking fresh food
– A chef that knows and understands current food trends and who can be innovative and create healthy balanced menus
– Experience in managing a team of at least 3
– Experience in a unit which services around 250 using the catering for a main meal.
– Quality cooking standards whilst being conscious of the set budgets- with a 706 1 & 2 or equivalent.
– The ability to lead by example and build a team
– Superb customer service skills
– Financial awareness with the ability to manage budgetary lines
Atalian Servest are offering a competitive salary, full uniform provided, auto enrolment pension and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
A BIT ABOUT US:
Atalian Servest is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 125,000 people working across 33 countries delivering a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age. We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits
Should you meet the above criteria and be interested in applying for this role, please email your CV
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE