Sous Chef – Central Oxford
Privately Owned Boutique Hotel
My client are on the look for a SOUS CHEF to support the kitchen team and the rest of the hotel. The client is very passionate about local ingredients and suppliers. This is an ideal opportunity of a chef who is as equally passionate about creating fresh and vibrant dishes.
The property is an ideal venue for a mix of clients (leisure and business) and has a restaurant that is open 7 days a week offering beautifully seasoned food. In addition the property can also hold events and functions that can cater for up to 100 guests.
What type of person is my client looking for?
Some of the key characteristics that the right candidate will exhibit include;
– A career that has shown stability and loyalty.
– A history of working with fresh food
– Someone who could handle the demands of a multi-outlet property – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and functions.
– A professional chef who will be accountable for their actions and will look to hold themselves to the highest level.
You may well be:
– A Head chef who does not want the full responsibility of running a kitchen and would like to focus on cooking
– An experienced Junior Sous Chef looking to take that next step with the safety of a Head Chef above you.
– A highly capable Senior Chef de Partie who has a solid chunk of their working history in a hotel that holds rosettes.
What is on offer?
– An immediate start available for the right candidate
– A salary of up to £27,000 DOE
– The opportunity to help create a new food vision for the property.
This SOUS CHEF role will not be for every chef. The property, together with the senior team, owner and head chef will need to put in some hard graft to get to where they need to be. This is a not a quick fix role, and requires someone with heart, determination and resilience.
If you feel you have the experience as a SOUS CHEF or you would like to find out more about the role please contact us for an immediate and confidential chat.
All candidates with Eligibility to work in the UK will be contacted via email with regards the status of their application
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 200