We are looking to recruit a Nursery Chef for a lovely Nursery setting in Brixton. This is a permanent full time role offering a competitive salary of £20,000 – £21,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday only, 40 hours a week, you will also be entitled to 26 days holiday + bank holidays on top.
This is an Ofsted Outstanding Nursery which has spaces for up to 40 children.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Chef in Brixton you will need:
– Experience of cooking and preparing meals for over 40 people daily, either young children, school children or those who are venerable or in care
– Relevant Food and Hygiene / Catering qualifications
– A strong focus on safeguarding and care for the young / vunerable
– Strict adherence to quality control, allergen knowledge, and cleanliness
– Experience of menu planning and stock rotation
– Be able to manage the kitchen yourself
– A passion for working in a Nursery environment
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to work for a friendly, positive and caring company in Brixton please apply now for the Nursery Chef position