We’re looking to recruit a Head Chef to lead an exciting new project opening in Spring 2019.
The 80-cover restaurant will be serving freshly prepared Italian dishes. The new concept creators are Good Food Society, a group which currently owns several high-end restaurants in London and abroad.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistent, high quality and innovative dishes; you will play a key role in menu development, working closely with the Directors and Executive Chef. You will manage the overall kitchen operation, including schedules, stock control, budgeting and maintenance, as well as the day to day management of the kitchen team.
* Previous experience as a Head Chef
* Team Player
* Experience in and passion for Italian Food.
* creative approach to your work with excellent attention to detail.
* Proven ability to manage a kitchen team, including team leadership, motivation, training and development and performance management.
* Strength in logistics, stock and margin controls, and ordering systems.
* Ability to manage staff costs and schedule and review rotas accordingly.
* Good knowledge of health and safety compliance and procedures.
* Preferably have been part or have opened a new restaurant before.
* Work for a company that offers substantial career progression and training.
* You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals.
* You will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday.
* Meals whilst on Duty.
* Pension Scheme.
* Staff discounts after probation.
* A vast range of learning and development programmes