Our client is a long established company . Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Head Chef looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Head Chef, you will be responsible for supporting the kitchen team to deliver high standard of food operation and to develop each product area.
Following their investment in this new location you will also have a great input into the restaurant and the brand new kitchen that you will be managing.
Your duties will include:
* Cooking food to a high standard using fresh produce
* Managing and running a restaurant team
* Ordering and purchasing in an economical manner
* Ensuring correct methods are used for food preparation in line with H&S regulations and to check presentation
To be considered for the role of Head Chef, you must have:
* Experience in a similar role, such as a Head Chef
* Be looking to establish yourselves in a long term role putting your own stamp on things with menus and creative ideas
* Experience of presenting food to a high standard
* Experience of managing a restaurant team of 60 covers
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport for the location of the client.
To apply for the role of Head Chef, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Head Chef, Hotel, Restaurant, Kitchen, Sous Chef, Rosette, Cook, Fine Dining, Executive Chef, Kitchen Manager, Catering, Food Operations Manager, Hospitality