Would you like to join a team of passionate chefs and help to play a vital role in delivering fresh cooked food in a busy environment?
Are you passionate about food? Want to work within a stable team and an award winning executive Chef?
We are currently working with a family run Victorian Country Hotel with 3 star rating and 2 rosette accolade.
Located close to Highclere Castle, home of the television series Downton Abbey,
* To run a section of the kitchen and assist the other members of the team to produce excellent quality home-cooked food in our busy kitchen
* Gain experience of working on the ‘pass’ during busy periods which is an invaluable skill if you’re looking to progress
* On-the-job training and development within the team of 5 chefs including imputing new seasonal menus
* All food is made in house including homemade bread for the restaurant
The Ideal person will have the following:
* At least 1 years experience in a similar role at 1 or 2 rosette level with some knowledge of the sauce section
* Experience of working in a fresh food kitchen
* Ability to work well within a team
* Punctuality and enthusiasm
* Keen eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work calmly under pressure
* Good organisation skills
* Flexible shifts and working pattern
* 28 days paid holiday
* Live in available