Our client runs some of the leading hotel operations across the picturesque Lake District and are currently looking to appoint a Chef De Partie to join their team. Live in accommodation available if required.
Overall Purpose: Preparing top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local ingredients.
– Assist the Executive Chef, Sous Chef to retain high standards of quality and operation
– Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee the kitchen to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
– Assist in training the Demi’s and Commis Chefs.
– Assist in maintaining a professional level adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
– Assist in the day to day ordering for the Kitchen.
– Ensure that the kitchen is clean and meets safety standards.
– Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar quality establishment. You must be confident, engaging and a team player