Chef de Partie
* Between £19000 to £20475 per annum
* Up to £10.50 per hour
* Bank holidays are paid double time
* 5 hours per week
* 5 out of 7 days, between 7am – 8pm on a rota a basis
* Meals on duty
* Uniforms supplied
* Immediate start
* Easy access by public transport
Tired of working late nights? Want to work in a 5* residential home that is run like a hotel and takes pride in the food that they create? This could be for you!
I am recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to support a kitchen brigade of 5 chefs, catering for up to 85 residents.
The ideal chef de partie will be a key member of this very experienced and motivated brigade. I am looking for a creative and vibrant person who is passionate about food and wants to use their skills to cook wonderful food for the residents.
* Will assist the brigade for the smooth running of the kitchen
* Preparing fresh food from an a la carte menu
* Catering for breakfast and lunch and dinner service
* Offering guidance to the junior staff members
* Adhering to all the H&S and F&H regulations
* Making sure food is prepared to very high standards
* Assist with stock taking
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience gained in a restaurant or hotel environment
* Excellent people, organisation and communication skills
* Very passionate in what they do
* NVQ level 1 and 2 or similar
* Someone who has the drive to succeed
* A passion for food and its presentation, service and quality
Ready to give something back? Apply with your cv to the advert and Andrea will be in touch!
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy