Chef de Partie required for a village country pub near Hungerford, Wiltshire
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring chef to train and develop in a fresh food environment. This local village pub is the hub of the local community and they take so much pride in what they do.
The pub sources the finest fresh ingredients from as locally as possible, with most of their ingredients travelling no more than 15 miles. Their emphasis is on unpretentious, passionate, exciting, affordable and has loads of flavour.
The Role:Chef de Partie
The Hours: 40 hours per week
The Days: 5 out of 7 per week
The Wages: £24,000 p.a plus tips
– Work alongside the Head chef, sous chef & chef de parties to deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
– To assist with preparation of food under supervision of the Head Chef.
– To be able to carry out orders, sometimes multiple, in a controlled and conscientious manner.
– To ensure that any food leaving the kitchen is well presented.
– To be able to perform basic food preparation tasks.
– To be organised.
– To maintain high standards of health and safety including personal hygiene.
– To work well with other team members.
This role does not have any live in accommodation and due to it's location & service times your own transport is a MUST.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process