Chef De Partie
Salary 22,500 plus Tips and Paid overtime
Are you a Chef de Partie with a passion to cook using fresh food?
Do you have experience of working in either a Gastro Pub or Branded Restaurant?
Can you manage your section, work to a high standard and pace?
Do you want to work for a company who recognise your commitment and nurture your talent?
If you have said yes to all the above and are confident chef de partie or strong commis who can deliver consistently good plates of food, then this would be a great place to work. As part of a small group of independently owned pubs it means you will be working for a friendly and committed team that can support you in your food career. The setting is smart and relaxed dining with a varied and seasonal menu. Team work is essential here to run the busy service but there is always time for a sense of fun to boost morale!
• Demonstrate that you can confidently work across all sections of the kitchen
• Ability to prepare and cook from fresh produce from scratch
• Ability to order stock and control of stock
• Must be diligent in all aspects of health & safety and HACCP
Additional benefits include:
• Competitive salary package + tips + paid overtime
• Healthy work/life balance
• 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
• Free chef whites
• Free meals on shift
• Cycle to work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like to discuss further, please contact me on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or send your CV ASAP and I will be in touch