We are pleased to recruit for a Full-time Chef vacancy at a beautiful high-end Care Home. We are seeking a chef to make home-made tasting deliciously food.
Location – Ormskirk
Wage – £8.93 per hour (Increase for weekends and overtime)
Hours – 5 days out of 7 – 8am-5pm
Benefits – Free parking
Responsibilities and Duties
* Running sections of the kitchen
* Cooking the whole menu to specification
* Working as a team to benefit the whole brigade
* Deputising in head chefs absence
* Opening and closing procedures
* High-volume and fresh food experience
* Well-presented and enthusiastic
* Motivated to succeed
* Ability to multi-task and work at speed
* Own transport essential due to location
The interview process will involve registering with Berry Recruitment, then an interview on site and trial shift.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate; only those eligible to live and work in the UK should apply for this role.
TO PROGRESS FURTHER PLEASE CONTACT ANNABELLE HOWKINS AT BERRY RECRUITMENT FOR AN INFORMAL CHAT.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job