Are you an experienced Chef looking for your next exciting challenge?
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for an experienced Chef to assist with leading kitchen staff in our Residential and Nursing Home-Braemount.
Braemount is a 120 bedded home in Huddersfield and it provides Dementia nursing, convalescence and end of life care.
This role is 36 hours per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader in the Kitchen, who will work closely with the existing Kitchen Manager and you will:
– Prepare tasty dishes that reflect the individual likes, dislikes and dietary requirements of the Residents
– Cost and create delicious menus, whilst managing a budget
– Manage the Kitchen and lead a team, whilst creating a warm and inviting environment
For your commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
– Free PVG
– Free uniform
– Fantastic working environment
– Competitive pay rates – which will increase after completion of successful probation
– Professional training and ongoing career development
– Gift voucher for passing probationary period
– Pension scheme and lots more!
The successful candidate must have a valid Food Hygiene Certificate and Catering qualification, City and Guilds 706 1/2 (or equivalent)
Please contact the Recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age